Wise words from Grandmother Margarita Núñez García, Curandera and Wisdom Keeper, Mexico:
1. The awakening Feminine power corresponds to the heart and affects men and women equally. We are born with two possibilities, love and fear, and this feminine force is urging the transformation of fear into love.
2. Change will occur at the hands of women. For thousands of years (during pre-patriarchal times) woman was considered equal to man, and Earth was never poisoned, then both circumstances changed. The role of women is to honor and value herself and to teach men to love and respect the Earth.
3. Sex is sacred and it is being trivialized.
4. Older people are “like spun gold” for society — at that age it is an ideal time to share experiences and wisdom. According to the Mayan cycles of 13 years, when people turn 52 years of age [note: meaning 4 cycles of 13 years], they “open to universal fatherhood-motherhood,” so any feelings we have of victim-hood should stop and we should say “here I am.”
5. Death does not exist, our consciousness, our spirit, survives the physical body.
6. We are all sacred beings and we should honor ourselves.
7. Our thoughts have the power to create our reality.
8. Joy is an important ingredient in life. Shared with deep respect and prayers for the well being of Grandmothers and Wisdom Keepers of all traditions.
Translated from Spanish to English by Grace Alvarez Sesma
Please share and learn with us.
- Kapwa Collective